Friday, May 25, 2012

Pilgrims Way to Canterbury

Walking along in the footsteps of pilgrims is a wonderful experience. This is part of the North Downs Way which allegedly follows the route of pilgrims to Canterbury and to the tomb of St Thomas a Becket. It is not of course the exact path but it's close enough for me to find the experience almost religious.

On another day at another time, I'll do more of the walk than my mother and I did today. But for now, this suffices. And whilst I am an enthusiast of cyber-pilgrimages, there's nothing quite like the real thing. 

No comments:

Podcast Conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education

 Just thrilled that our podcast conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education are available here: https://podcast...