Recovering from a bout of shingles, I have been correcting first proofs of my new book on Jesus and Family Values. Katha Pollitt's piece, "Thank You for Hating My Book" in yesterday's Times
came at the right time to remind me of the vagueries of book reception.
From The Teachings of Silvanus: "Do not be a sausage which is full of useless things."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Oxford Handbook of the Book of Common Prayer Edited by Ruth A. Meyers, Luiz Carlos Teixeira Coelho, and Paul F. Bradshaw Oxford Handbo...
-
The Oxford Handbook of the Book of Common Prayer Edited by Ruth A. Meyers, Luiz Carlos Teixeira Coelho, and Paul F. Bradshaw Oxford Handbo...
-
I Timothy 2:11-15: 11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment