From The Teachings of Silvanus: "Do not be a sausage which is full of useless things."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Oxford Handbook of the Book of Common Prayer Edited by Ruth A. Meyers, Luiz Carlos Teixeira Coelho, and Paul F. Bradshaw Oxford Handbo...
-
https://www.churchpublishing.org/planningforritesandritualsyeara The indispensable guide to curating resources for worship in the Episcopal ...
-
I Timothy 2:11-15: 11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority ov...
3 comments:
! ! !
Hope you're well these days, Deirdre. Thanks for this reflection...
Very well thanks Jane (and thanks for the sermon yesterday on your blog :)
I have a colonoscopy every five years and recommend it to all and sundry.
I never found colonoscopies to be that difficult, but my experience is dated; I haven't had one since 1981, I think. I gather the five year interval is the current recommendation. By all means, get it done.
Post a Comment