Monday, April 09, 2007

Diocese of Bethlehem on April 29th

In the morning, I'll be giving a talk on the origins of the Bible and in the afternoon, along with several other authors, I'll be at the Cathedral from 1-3pm in the Diocese of Bethlehem signing copies of my new book, Jesus’ Family Values. The other authors are: Anne E. Kitch, Taking the Plunge, a practical theology of baptism and parenting. Peter Pearson, A Brush With God, an inside look at the writing of icons. Jenifer Gamber, My Faith, My Life, a guide to teen confirmation. Gene Witiak, True Confessions of a Veterinarian: An Unconditional Love Story, a lifetime of wonderful stories from this Vet’s view.

No comments:

Podcast Conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education

 Just thrilled that our podcast conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education are available here: https://podcast...