Sunday, May 04, 2008

Getting from A-B in NYC is NEVER the same!

Today was the 2008 Five Boro Bike Tour of 40 miles which I saw flying by on my way to Trinity to finish a marvelous series of Christian Education classes. The bike tour prevented some people from moving around the city. I took the E to the WTC without a problem.

Last week it was raining but I got a ride south to Trinity with J on her way back home. The week before the Pope was visiting Ground Zero so the whole area was out of commission. I walked to Union Square and took the 4 South to Wall Street. The first week, the subway stopped at Chambers Street for no apparent reason. We all got out and I walked to St Paul's and then further south to Trinity.


How do tourists manage to get around the city when they are visiting for the first time??

1 comment:

Julie said...

Tourists? Heck, sometimes I can't get around the city - especially on the weekends when there is subway construction. Many a time I've arrived at a subway station and discovered that my train is not running leaving me scrambling to find another route somewhere.

Podcast Conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education

 Just thrilled that our podcast conversations with contributors to Borderlands of Theological Education are available here: https://podcast...