From The Teachings of Silvanus: "Do not be a sausage which is full of useless things."
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Is there any substitute for the Holy Land?
On balance, it is probably good news that Bible Park USA has assembled such a stellar cast of theologians. What gives me pause however is that these 10 academic theologians merely "guide the development of" the theme park. Here's the site itself (with no mention of said theologians).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Oxford Handbook of the Book of Common Prayer Edited by Ruth A. Meyers, Luiz Carlos Teixeira Coelho, and Paul F. Bradshaw Oxford Handbo...
-
The Oxford Handbook of the Book of Common Prayer Edited by Ruth A. Meyers, Luiz Carlos Teixeira Coelho, and Paul F. Bradshaw Oxford Handbo...
-
I Timothy 2:11-15: 11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority ov...
1 comment:
Hmmnn... I left a message asking where the theologians were, and what role they had played in both shaping and be allowed to question the 'edutainment' and corporate agenda. I'm not holding my breath...
Post a Comment